Beamridge Ltd is a dynamic company with a strong pipeline of mainly mixed use residential schemes and is seeking an Managing Quantity Surveyor to join their commercial based in Chislehurst, Kent.
The candidate will be responsible for delivering multiple schemes reporting directly to the Managing Director.
This is a fantastic opportunity suited to someone whom is driven and would like to be a key member influencing the future success of the company..
We are a Main Contractor on projects valuing between £5m to £15m predominantly which are within London and the surrounding Home Counties
This is a client facing role, experience as a main contractor essential
Day to day duties will include but not limited to:
· All post Contract administration
· Preparation and management of Project CVR’s reported monthly on time to the Directors
· Robust cost control on projects with accurate final projections
· Management and development of a team of Surveyors
· Client Valuation and Cash Flows
· Updated Subcontractor Procurement Schedules (tender enquiries/comparisons/orders)
· Valuation of all completed works, arrangement and implementation of correct payment procedures
· Regular review contract specification’s with project team
· Proactive in the value engineering opportunities on works packages
· Management of Client expectations
· Coordination of Design Team review analysing information and strict controls thereof
· Collate and review MCV’s and lead procurement decisions for Material buying (actual buying by other)
· Assist in the implementation of commercial based documents and processes
Confident adaptable individual capable of delivering projects whilst maximising profit margins
· At least 10 years Main Contracting with residential new build experience
· A recognised Industry qualification
· Excel and Word competent
· Strong Leadership skills
· Experience using Online Drawing system such as Doc Hosting
· Competitive pay
· Opportunity for growth and progression
· Great Team Environment
· Opportunity to work for an expanding Main Contractor
If this position is of interest please send E-mail and current CV with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Self motivated individuals required with good experience working in the design and build residential sector. We currently have vacancies for Site Managers with the ability to work as part of a committed team delivering to the highest quality and safety standards on time and to budget, working on projects from £5m to £15m.
We are looking for key individuals to join our experienced teams to take the business forward. Should this exciting opportunity be of interest please provide your CV and details of experience to the e mail address noted.